Reasoner - "Prologue" Preview Reasoner - "Prologue" Preview

Thank you.

I only wish I could pay for it, time to save up and buy a pre-paid card. I listen to your music in so many occassions, thank you for the beautiful melodies that you have created.
Your art needs to be shared, everyone should listen to it and think a bit about himself, about everything.

Reasoner responds:

Thanks for the kind words. Hope you're able to buy a copy at some point :)

Hammock Hammock

Nice and relaxing.

These are the kinds of songs I can listen to for hours while lying in grass, watching at the sky...
I can consider this to be the theme for my life, laid back and awesome. xD
Sounds kinda Hawaiian at some parts, but really nice and relaxing. a song which would go well in a nice sunset scenery.
It's happy, if a song could 'talk', this one would probably say "Don't Worry, Be Happy". =)

lanky21 responds:

Thanks for the review! I made this after getting home from work, looking forward to the relaxing weekend. I'm glad it succeeded in its restful spirit.

Moonlight Sword Moonlight Sword

Nice.

Whenever I hear a good song, I try to make a character off of it, and some songs gave me amazing characters. This one inspires me to draw a dark hero, which works for his own motives and has put aside all of his kindness.

Let's go to the main part of the comment, the song itself.
It was made nicely, and with talent, but I personally dislike a kind of "cold" songs.

lanky21 responds:

Sorry you disliked my songs frosty nature, but thanks for the great review!

[CG]-Imperfect Serenity [CG]-Imperfect Serenity

Awesome...

It truly is an imperfect serenity, those who can dwell in their thoughts for a long time will understand me.
Beautiful song, love it, it's inspiring and makes a wise man think. I'm getting inspiration to draw something, might do it, one of my better draws for some time ago was also inspired by a song, and the character's design came out nicely.

UncleSqueezins responds:

Thanks for the review! It's cool to know that I have inspired someone :)

Reasoner- 2,327 Miles Reasoner- 2,327 Miles

Beautiful.

Your music, no matter how many times I hear it, the feelings and memories they give always come back :)

And about your author comment, i'm still dreaming :D The song I think that describes me the most is a song called Sailing Day just because of one line in it "Foolish dreamer", I believe that if dreaming makes me a fool, so be it, I don't care being the most foolish of them all if it means keeping my dreams and hopes.

Thank you for these songs.

Reasoner- Dear World Reasoner- Dear World

Inspiration? I'm looking for it right now.

I need to read that story, i'm also in a bit of a downer right now.. I have no inspiration of new drawings, and i'm feeling i'm getting worse every second I don't draw, for once i'd like to draw something withought a battle in it, though I have no inspiration for something like that right now which is only making me to draw more battles... Anyway, as always the song is just beautiful, I never get enough of your songs :)

Reasoner- Instrumental #4 Reasoner- Instrumental #4

I still have no words...

No matter how many times I hear your songs, they touch me in a very special way.
It's been said quite alot, but your songs can really help heal emotional pain...

You have talent, and you shouldn't think little of yourself, no matter how many artists there are out there, in today's world no song will really soothe you, so I am really happy that you keep making these beautiful melodies.

Reasoner- Living Transparent Reasoner- Living Transparent

Amazing...

It's just beautiful, I don't think I can actually describe this with words... You have an amazing talent, I know I can't really judge since i'm only 15, and most of my life is ahead of me, but after hearing this, I couldn't not write this review.

Simply beauty, all I can say about it.

Take off every Zig (WiP) Take off every Zig (WiP)

AWESOME!!

Nicely done, nice to hear :) You have talent! IDK what to say(lol), if THIS is not finished, then damn I can't wait for finished version :D Hope to hear more from you :D

Anyway... I think you deserve my...
10/10
5/5
Fave :D

Good work, keep making songs!

Krussi responds:

Glad you liked :D Thanks for those kind words :D
Its not completely finished, but its not much left now :P
Thanks for the review, your support, the fav and the perfect score! :D

Cheers

-Orr- Four Brave Champions -Orr- Four Brave Champions

nice song

this... is... EPIC!! lol good job sounds good, really gives epic feelings to movies lol, u got my 5 :D

DavidOrr responds: